"Southeast Disc Dogs is an informal group of disc dog enthusiasts that sponsor disc dog competitions in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, and North Carolina. Dahlonega Action Dogs acts as one of the hosts for SEDD events, and coordinates registration, judging, and awards.
You may register for any of the events listed below by using the following links:
Xtreme Distance: www.dahlonegaactiondogs.com/xtreme-distance-registration
Local D/A: www.dahlonegaactiondogs.com/local-d-a-registration
- Our fee structure is as listed below except as noted in the details of each event. Some small events in venues that require higher usage fees may force us to raise registration fees to meet expenses. Changes from standard registration fees will be rare.
- Please PayPal email@example.com and PLEASE use the "Send money to family and friends" PayPal option to avoid PayPal fees.
- We charge late fees if teams register after preregister after the preregistration cutoff or have not paid registration before day of event. This is to incentivize signing up early enough that we can make running orders in advance and avoid doing it during the flurry of activity on day of event. Make sure you know when the cutoff date is.
- There are no late fees as long as you preregister and pay the registration fee BEFORE day of event.
- Registration is CLOSED at 8:30 day of event. MOST preregistration deadlines are noon on Thursday prior to the event (but it may vary -- check each event.)
- Classic: Fees for Classics vary based on venue, so check each event details to be certain. But, in general, fees will be $20 per dog, Open (Expert, Youth, Novice, and Microdog) . $15 per dog for all other dogs (Sport,-- Expert, Microdog, Novice; Pairs) The late fee is $10 per dog per game.
- DiscDogathon: Fees for DDaT may vary based upon cost of venue or size of the event, so check the specific venue to be sure. But, in general, fees will be $30 for one dog, $50 for two, $65 for three, add $10 for each dog over three. $5 per dog late fee if you do not preregister, or if you do not pay the registration fee prior to day of event.
- Xtreme Distance: $20 for first dog, first event. Add $5 for each additional event, regardless of number of dogs. E.g., one dog in lite, classic, and unlimited is $30 Two dogs in those games is $45.